Noémie Lenoir (born September 19, 1979) is a French model and actress.
Lenoir was first spotted by Ford Models when she was just 6 years of age. In 2001, Lenoir signed with L'Oréal, and has since appeared in their advertisements alongside Laetitia Casta and long-term model and actress Andie MacDowell. She has also worked for Victoria's Secret, Gap, Next, and many others. Lenoir is currently the face of UK high-street retailer Marks & Spencer, and can be seen in various British magazines and billboards alongside fellow models Twiggy and Laura Bailey.
Lenoir was born in Les Ulis, Essonne, France. Her mother comes from Réunion and has Malagasy ancestry. Her family moved first to Gif-sur-Yvette and then to Versailles where she was discovered and started her career in modeling. After a relationship with rapper Stomy Bugsy, she married international football player Claude Makélélé of Paris Saint-Germain. They have a son named Kelyan Makélélé (born 2 February 2005).
- Rush Hour 3 August (2007) – Geneviève
- Gomez contre Tavarès (2007)
- Le Doublure (2006) – Karine
- Jeff et Léo, flics et jumeaux – Anna (1 episode, 2004)
- After the Sunset (2004) – Mooré's Girl
- Gomez & Tavarès (2003) – Gina
- Astérix & Obélix: Mission Cléopâtre (2002) – Chamandra
- On n'est pas couché – Herself (1 episode, 11 June 2007)
- French Beauty – Herself (2005)
- Le Grand journal de Canal+ – Herself (1 episode, 2005)
- 20h10 pétantes – Herself (1 episode, 2004)
- Tout le monde en parle – Herself (3 episode, 2000-2003)
She also hosted a show on Trace TV for 2 years.